Information about the school
The Dr. E. Boekmanschool is a public primary school in the Plantagebuurt in the centre of Amsterdam. Our school has about 400 pupils, spread over 17 groups. We stand for extraordinary education with great results, education with a world view where pupils can go explore and develop. We focus on quality in basic skills, but we also devote much attention to a positive and safe school climate and sports, culture and citizenship. We pay great attention to 21st century skills, like computational thinking, cooperating, creative and critical thinking and working on research questions and stimulate our pupils’ curiosity. And all this within a safe, challenging environment and prepare our today’s pupils for tomorrow’s world.
Why choose the Dr. E. Boekmanschool?
* We ensure that pupils can develop in a safe environment.
* Our teachers are highly motivated and enthusiastic.
* We give space to pupils to learn in different ways: with head, heart and hands.
* Furthermore a great deal of attention is given to: sports, culture, music, arts, visiting museums and other important cultural institutions.
* Continuous development and commitment so that we can provide our pupils adequate education.
You are always more than welcome to make an appointment to visit our school. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 020-6229785.